Followers

Sunday, August 2, 2009

A Clip of Accused being Brutally Abused By the Authority

Early Morning today (3am) due to my own busy schedule I was still awake. My phone suddenly vibrated and started ringing informing me that there was a message coming in. Having read the message I was very angry and sad. The message read as "From a Friend - hurry check out a clip of xxx being brutally abused by authority".

Of course having read this I checked, I was disappointed. I was very disappointed simply for these few reasons:-

a) When I check out, it is not clear at all and I was unable to verify who wa the person beaten up!
b) Why was the person beaten up?
c) Who are the people that is beating up the person?
d) How can these people be so brutal?(if it is real!!!)

I really hope that the authority takes it seriously, take a proactive action against these "nila setitik" otherwise the confidence level on the authority will continue to drop.

The Prime Minister, The Home Minister and the Cabinet should take serious note and action about this matter. Anyone that watching this clip will definately place the blam on the current government. THE PANIC ALARM is on now!!!

I am particularly awaiting for some comments and action by the government!

2 comments:

tbchua said...

The clip does not represent anything but it very much depends on when you view it and under what type of circumstances you view it and how you interpret it.

When if the guy was a terrorist who had the capacity to threaten the lives of entire town or city or a rapist who had hurt so many innocent girls? Do we still need to extend 5 stars service to retract information from him?

Viewers should not get carried away with a clip like this, especially when the images are blur and the identities remained a misery.

It is unwise to make the men in blue to eat the "dead cat" before facts are established.

But you are right, sir. The panic alarm is on.

侯振德律师 said...

tbchua,

Thank you for your comment, I am a person whi I think is rational enaough but at times I am also got carried away. It definitely warrant serious attention from the Higher Authority.

The other point that I wander is how can a security guard be involved (according to China Press Today) some of the person shown were security guards. What power do they have to brutally abued a person? Their duty as a layman is to take care of the security of people and assets but in contrast. Why was its allowed. PM and Home Minister should look into the matter seriously and personally. Is this Malaysian culture?

I agree that treatment shall commensurate with the gravity of the offence but also it should not be inhumane.

Once agin thank you and action please.