Followers

Friday, May 23, 2008

Sexy Attire

I for one do not want to discuss the issue from the perspective of religion. After reading the STAR report dated 22/5/2008 and two other reports on STAR dated 23/5/2008, tempted me to voice my comment in this forum. The Report dated 22/5/2008 was saying that the Group has concerned that the attire of the girls had prompted rape cases which I personally feel is a comment that based on imagination of the person. I was in a mixed gender school during my remove class uptill my form 6, I had not heard of rape cases happened in my school, the girls then were wearing the same attire. This omment can be seen as a comment from radical party without taking into interest of the school girls at heart but only thier own. Thier intention of making such statement is questionable and predominantly imposition of once own opinion into others. The right authority that is entrusted with the task if at all the attire is unsuitable will be the teachers and the headmasters of the school and not all these people who are not privy to the school day to day administration.
I personally think that the issue of rape, molestation and sex abuse shall be studied in dept and not by pointing fingers to any particular group without thorough study being conducted. It is not only unfair to the girls in the school and at the same time it tantamount to questioning the integrity of the school, headmaster and the teachers who is entrusted with the job of being caretaker of the children.
I therefore call and hope that in the future shall there be any kind of concerned the relevant party shall be first met and thorough study and discussion be made before making such a wide and wild statement.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I personally feel, this is another example call Association leader, produce by our country suck education system.

颜丰守 GAN HONG SU said...

脑筋有问题的人,他举目所能看到的别人,也是有问题的。

Unknown said...

Try not to be annoyed by this ridiculous & insensible statement. We have a lot of thing to do le.....

Unknown said...

Please "DOUBLE" check your english spelling before you post any of the blog!!!

Thank you.

侯振德律师 said...

TQ. Tey

侯振德律师 said...

23-5-2008,到今天也有十天的光景了。一贯以妇女利益至上的我们的部长到那儿去了?我们妇女及全体女性都被侮。您在哪里啊?